117 Cae Du, Abersoch
£600 – £1,200
Walk to the Beach
Walk to the Shop
Walk to the Pub
From £600 for 7 nights
117 Cae Du is a modern three bedroom bungalow situated in an excellent position on the ever popular Cae Du estate. The property provides an ideal base from which to explore Abersoch and the surrounding area.
The bungalow sleeps six guests in two doubles and a twin bedroom with a dining kitchen, family bathroom and comfortable lounge area which opens onto a spacious decked veranda.
117 is conveniently located just a short walk from the Spar supermarket and Abersoch’s shops, bars, restaurants and beautiful beaches are all just a short distance away (less than 10 minutes’ walk to Abersoch high street).
- Kitchen, with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave and washing machine; small dining area opening onto lounge
- Lounge, with comfortable sofas and TV with DVD player, door leading onto decking
- Bedroom one, with double bed
- Bedroom two, with double bed
- Bedroom three, with twin beds
- Bathroom, modern white bathroom suite with WC, washbasin, and bath with electric shower over
- Outside, small open front garden; lovely decked area to the rear makes an ideal spot for a BBQ or a spot of people watching
- Parking roadside parking to the front of the property
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Bedding is provided, however guests are required to bring their own towels and tea towels
- £100 refundable security deposit
- One small dog by arrangement (additional £20)
- Short breaks available during low season
- Central heating
117 Cae Du is located in a quiet cul de sac on the ever popular Cae Du estate, close to the centre of the Abersoch.
To reach the property proceed up Abersoch High Street taking the right hand lane to follow the one way system past the Village Hall and school. Turn left at the T-junction (opposite the new houses) and proceed up the hill; take the second left turning into Cae Du, 117 can be found a short way along this road on the left hand side.