14 Cae Pin, Abersoch
£425 – £900
From £425 for 7 nights
14 Cae Pin is a spacious three bedroom bungalow in a quiet location off Lon Garmon, close to Aberuchaf Craft Centre. There is a large lawned garden to the side and rear with lovely rural views, and to the front a pleasant sheltered patio area with outdoor seating.
The property is ideal for people with limited mobility; it has good wheelchair access from the road with a low level door frame, level access to the garden, a wheel in shower and a number of support handles.
Cae Pin is about half a mile from the centre of Abersoch with its bars, shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches.
There is off road parking for one vehicle on the driveway to the front of the property with further space to park along the roadside.
- Front entrance door into hallway with storage cupboard housing vacuum cleaner.
- Bedroom one off the hallway, with king size bed with bed rail supports, wash basin, wardrobes and dresser.
- Bedroom two off the hallway, with double bed, wardrobe and dresser, with en-suite walk in wet room with shower set at lower level with hand rail, WC and wash basin, shower seat available if required
- Bedroom three off the hallway, with bunk beds and single bed, wardrobe and dresser.
- Family bathroom with modern white suite, bath with shower over, WC and wash basin.
- Lounge/diner with comfortable furniture, TV with free Sky channels, CD player, electric fire. Dining table seating seven. Lovely rural views across the rear garden and beyond.
- Conservatory, access from the lounge to small conservatory with seating and TV monitor for DVD player. Rural views. Please note that there is a step down from the lounge area to the conservatory.
- Kitchen, a well equipped kitchen with breakfast table and seating, electric double oven & hob, fridge with icebox, microwave and toaster. Stable door leading out to rear garden.
- Outside, patio area to the front, pleasant lawned garden to the side and rear (please note that there are two steps down from rear door to garden area, however there is level access via the side of the garage). A washing machine and tumble dryer housed in the garage are available for guests’ use. Patio furniture and BBQ are also stored in the garage.
- Parking for one vehicle on the drive, further roadside parking available.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – tea towels provided but please bring your own bath towels
- Heating – the property is centrally heated
- £100 refundable security deposit
14 Cae Pin is located close to the centre of the Abersoch, just past Aberuchaf Craft centre off Lon Garmon.
To reach the property turn right just before Crust pizzeria shortly after you enter the village. Continue a short way up the hill then take the first right into Cae Pin. Number 14 is on the right hand side of the road.