3 Bed Boathouse, Llanbedrog
£900 – £2,250
On the Beach
Walk to Pub
From £900 for 7 nights
This three bedroomed cottage is part of a former boathouse which lies in a unique location at the bottom of Mynydd Tir y Cwmwd / Llanbedrog headland. Arguably Llanbedrog’s most well known and photographed property, The Boathouse enjoys a sheltered position, nestled between the headland and the sweeping bay of Llanbedrog beach. There are ever-changing panoramic views from almost every window and the property has been thoughtfully designed in order to make the most of its stunning beachside location.
The Boathouse has recently been converted into three luxury holiday cottages and now comprises the ‘Two Bed Boathouse’, the ‘Three Bed Boathouse’ and ‘Tide’s Reach’. The properties can be booked together to accommodate an extended family group of up to 22 guests.
The Three Bed Boathouse sleeps 6/8 guests in three bedrooms, with an en-suite master bedroom with king size bed, a double bedroom, twin bedroom and two further shower rooms. An additional two guests can be accommodated on the sofa bed in the open plan kitchen/living/dining room.
This wonderful property enjoys stunning views and an unrivalled location with direct access to the beach. The balcony is an ideal spot to enjoy an al fresco breakfast or an evening G&T. With views across the sweeping bay to Pwllheli and beyond to the Snowdonia mountains The Boathouse is the ideal location to switch off from day to day life and relax in the utmost comfort.
- Kitchen/lounge/diner, a wonderfully light open plan room designed to make the most of the spectacular setting with a large picture window which perfectly frames the stunning sea, mountain and beach views. A beautiful deep solid oak windowsill crafted from one of the properties’ own trees forms a bench for the dining table and makes the perfect spot to relax and take in the panoramic views. A door leads out onto the balcony area, ideal for enjoying breakfast al fresco or a glass of wine on a warm summer evening. Feature exposed beams add traditional character to this stylish room; comfortable seating and a wall mounted smart TV complete the living area.
- Luxury fitted kitchen, a sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven & grill, washing machine and tumble dryer; dining area comfortably seating eight people.
- Master en-suite bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted smart TV and fabulous sea views. En-suite shower room with large shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Family shower rooms, there are two luxurious ground floor shower rooms each with a large shower, washbasin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Twin bedroom, stairs up to twin bedroom with feature exposed beams, sloping ceilings and gorgeous sea views from the large velux window. Wall mounted smart TV.
- Double bedroom, stairs up to double bedroom with feature exposed beams, sloping ceilings and further gorgeous sea views from the large velux window. Wall mounted smart TV.
- Grounds and location, The Boathouse is situated in grounds amounting to some 6 acres of woodland and has direct beach front access. To the rear of the property rises Llanbedrog headland with pleasant walks to the Tin Man and beyond towards Abersoch. Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery, open air theatre and café is a very short walk away, as is the newly reopened Y Gali café/bar on Llanbedrog beach.
- Outdoor showers, ideal after a day on the beach.
- Ample parking at the end of the private driveway.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival and towels provided
- Dog friendly (charged at £50 per week)
- Short breaks available
To reach The Boathouse from Pwllheli take the main road at the Pulrose roundabout signposted Llanbedrog and Abersoch. As you come into the village of Llanbedrog you will see a fuel station on your left, take the road to the left past the station and at the junction at left past the church towards the beach.
On the right hand side there is a gateway into Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw, go though the gate and then immediately turn left onto a private roadway. Follow this to the right and you will see The Boathouse through the private gates. There is plenty of parking for several vehicles.