Alma, Bwlchtocyn, Near Abersoch
£800 – £1,850
Garden & Patio
Walk to Beach
From £800 for 7 nights
Sitting at the edge of Abersoch golf course, a mere stone’s throw from the beach, Alma is something of a hidden gem. This deceptively spacious property sleeps up to eight guests in three bedrooms and is stylishly presented with clean contemporary décor throughout; an upstairs lounge takes full advantage of the property’s wonderful location with beautiful views across the bay.
The enclosed front garden is ideal for families with children and the rear decked patio area offers a private space away from the comings and goings of the beach and golf course.
There is ample parking for two/three vehicles and a boat on the driveway in the front garden.
- Kitchen, well equipped with electric cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and breakfast bar with six stools. At one end of the kitchen is a leather sofa and French doors opening on to the front garden, at the other are doors leading into the conservatory.
- Conservatory, with large feature dining table seating six, comfortable sofas and doors onto decking.
- Bathroom, modern ground floor bathroom with electric bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom two, ground floor room ideal for children, with twin beds, two additional truckle beds and beach themed décor.
- Bedroom three, lovely ground floor room with king size bed.
- Lounge, upstairs living room with leather settees and armchair, TV & DVD and beautiful sea views towards Bwlchtocyn headland.
- Master bedroom, with king size bed, en-suite shower room and views across the golf course.
- Outside, to the front of the property is an enclosed garden and to the rear is a decked patio area with BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Parking for two/three vehicles and a boat at the front of the property; the slipway to the beach is directly opposite.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – please bring own towels and tea towels
- Cot and highchair available by request
- Central heating
- This property no longer accepts dogs on new bookings
- £100 refundable security deposit
Alma is located in Bwlchtocyn, in a superb position at the edge of Abersoch golf course and just yards from the beach.
To reach the property pass through Abersoch, continuing up the high street and out of the village along Lon Sarn Bach. Continue through Sarn Bach then take the left turn signposted to Bwlchtocyn. Follow this road past the old chapel on the left, continuing around a number of bends, then turn left, signposted Porth Tocyn Hotel. Pass Beach View Caravan Park on the left then at the next right-hand bend turn left down a lane towards the beach (marked ‘no through road’). At the bottom of the lane turn left and Alma is on the left.
Alternatively, drive through the golf course and Alma will be found on the right-hand side at the far end, but please be aware that this road does have many deep potholes.