2 Bay View Terrace, Abersoch
£350 – £675
Walk to Pub
Walk to Shop
Walk to Beach
From £350 for 7 nights
This charming mid terraced cottage is located just a stones’ throw from the centre of Abersoch village; Aberuchaf Craft Centre is on the doorstep and Abersoch’s many shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants are just a short walk away. The village’s beautiful beaches are within easy walking distance with the inner harbour and Lifeboat Station just at the bottom of the road.
Decorated in a soothing, neutral style with character features including a raised fireplace with wood burner, Bay View has an instantly welcoming feel.
This lovely property benefits from a delightful enclosed cottage style garden with a decked patio/BBQ area and has two bedrooms making it ideal for a couple or small family.
- Lounge/diner, with dining area overlooking the garden and comfortable sofas set by a character fireplace with wood burner.
- Kitchen, partially open to the lounge and well equipped with electric hob and oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.
- Bedroom one, a light and spacious room overlooking the garden with a king size bed and ample storage with bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom two, perfect for children with bunk beds and additional pull out bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and WC.
- Front garden, a lovely enclosed garden with a small patio area in front of the house, small lawn and further decked area with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Roadside parking
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Duvets & pillows provided
- Please bring sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels
- Heating – the property has storage heaters and a wood burning stove in the lounge area
- £100 refundable security deposit
2 Bay View Terrace is located just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Abersoch, opposite Aberuchaf Craft Centre on Lon Garmon.
To reach the property turn right just before Crust pizzeria shortly after you enter the village; at the top of a short hill you will see Bay View Terrace on your right opposite the entrance to Aberuchaf Craft Centre. No 2 is clearly visible with a blue front door. Parking is on the road.