Garden & Patio
Walk to Pub
From £750 for 7 nights
Bron Gadair is a beautiful detached cottage situated in the popular village of Mynytho, just a five minute drive from Abersoch in one direction and Llanbedrog in the other. This characterful cottage has been recently extended and lovingly renovated to provide a real home from home, sleeping six guests in three double bedrooms with a cosy lounge, spacious kitchen-diner, utility and downstairs loo along with two further bathrooms. There is also the option to sleep a further two guests in the downstairs snug.
With oil central heating as well as a large wood burner the property is comfortable and cosy all year round.
Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac Bron Gadair offers the best of both worlds; the ideal location to relax and unwind, yet just a short drive, or a pleasant walk, from the hustle and bustle of Abersoch.
Outside there is an attractive garden and ample parking for cars, boats or trailers. Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Snug / additional downstairs bedroom, off the living room is a second reception room which can be used as a snug, perfect if the kids (or the adults!) need their own space, or as an overflow bedroom with a double sofa bed providing extra accommodation. There is a single wardrobe, and a dressing table/desk with smart TV with Amazon firestick.
- Living room, a comfortable and cosy room with a feature inglenook fireplace with a log burner set on a slate hearth, ample comfy seating with two large sofas and a wingback armchair; wall mounted smart TV with Amazon firestick. There is a basket of logs and kindling for guests’ use and a good selection of DVDs and board games to keep all the family entertained on rainy days and quiet evenings.
Step up into,
- Dining kitchen, the kitchen diner is a spacious room with a large solid wood dining table comfortably seating eight. The kitchen itself is very well equipped with a full size fridge-freezer, dishwasher, integrated electric oven & gas hob, kettle, microwave, slow cooker, SodaStream and a four slice toaster ideal for family breakfasts. The owners have even provided Y Sied Laeth refillable milk bottles to use at the milk vending machine located at Giât y Fferm / The Farm Gate, a well-stocked farm shop located on the edge of Mynytho village.
There is also a Google smart speaker for listening to the radio, music etc while you cook or enjoy some impromptu kitchen dancing!
Door from kitchen into
- Utility, a useful utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and overhead airer, ideal for drying towels, wetsuits etc after a day on the beach. Door through to downstairs toilet.
- Family bathroom, the main bathroom has a bath with shower over, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail, views over the rear of the property to the well-known local landmark Foel Felin Wynt, affectionately known as the ‘Jam Pot’.
- Bedroom 2, next to the bathroom is a double bedroom, a small but pleasant room with bedside tables with feature lighthouse lamps, a chest of drawers, armchair and a built in wardrobe providing plenty of storage for clothes and suitcases; wall mounted TV with Amazon firestick. A lovely characterful room which looks out over the front of the property.
- Bedroom 3, a second small double bedroom with chest of drawers, built in wardrobe cupboard and TV/DVD player. Views to the front of the property overlooking the garden and distant sea views.
- Master bedroom, with a feature high ceiling the master bedroom is a bright, spacious room with a king size bed, built in wardrobe, two chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps, and smart TV with Amazon firestick. Newly installed en-suite shower room with large walk in shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Outside, to the front is a delightful mature garden with a very pleasant seating area and a large gas BBQ available for guests use; to the rear is a further enclosed patio area with outdoor dining furniture.
- Parking, there is off road parking for two cars at the front of the property and a further one/two cars or boat/trailer at the rear of the property
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – towels and tea towels provided but please bring your own beach towels
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Heating – oil central heating throughout and large log burner
- If you would like the downstairs sofa bed made up to accommodate additional guests there is a charge of £150 per week.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome (there is a charge of £25) however the owners request that dogs are not left alone in the property.
- Travel cot & high chair available upon request
- Short breaks available out of season
Bron Gadair is situated in the centre of Mynytho, just a few minutes’ drive from Abersoch. The property is ideally located for exploring the Llŷn Peninsula and is surrounded by picturesque lanes and footpaths, enjoy a walk up to Foel Felin Wynt or down through the village to the popular ‘Farm Gate’; Mynytho Post Office/ village shop is just two minutes’ walk away for essentials such as bread and milk.
To reach the property proceed from Pwllheli along the A499 towards Llanbedrog; turn right opposite the Glyn y Weddw pub and continue through Llanbedrog up the hill into Mynytho. Pass Mynytho Post Office on the right, then take the second left into Cornwall Estate; turn immediately left again and the property can be found on the left hand side.