BRYNMOR – 5 CRUGAN
This luxury chalet is situated on the Crugan Holiday Park site, just outside Abersoch, and offers optional (fee payable) temporary membership of the exclusive Warren site.
The front outdoor entertaining space is raised and enjoys a sunny aspect and open views before leading into the chalet where the accommodation offers:
- Open Plan Lounge, kitchen and dining area with luxurious corner sofa, armchair. Flat screen TV (smart features),DVD Player, fire-surround with inset electric fire. Large double glazed french doors give access to the outdoor entertaining space
- Modern Kitchen has gas oven & hob with overhead extractor fan, built in microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- External dining area with dining table and chairs for 6 people
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, TV, plenty of storage and door leading to En-suite with w.c.& wash hand vanity basin
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds and storage
- Bedroom 3 (front) twin beds (1 x standard twin and 1 x full-size single), storage
- Shower-Room luxuriously appointed with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin & w.c
The chalet benefits from double glazing and central heating.
There is a further patio to the rear of the chalet with ample seating for the whole family to relax. BBQ provided.
The site is idyllic and well maintained, offering family only holidays, outdoor space, childrens play area, allocated parking and close to all the attractions of nearby Llanbedrog, Abersoch and Morfa Nefyn. – to name but a few!
All bed linen is provided.
Towels can be provided if required for an additional £20 per week. (Bath & Hand per booked occupant).
Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
Allocated Parking (Next to Lodge) plus Additional Visitor Car Park
Dogs Welcome – please enquire.
No Smoking Property
Crugan Holiday Park Close to Abersoch in Llanbedrog on the A499.