COMPASS COTTAGE BACH
The accommodation comprises:
Stunning location and a stunning property offering 2 bedroomed accommodation and full use of the whole of the rest of the cottage
Waterfront location… stunning sea views. Central Abersoch village location.
- Hall entrance
- Lounge with comfortable seating, with two large picture windows overlooking the harbour and the sea. Colour TV with Freeview. French doors leading onto a sunny terrace and lower paved garden area.
- Kitchen, fully fitted with dishwasher and fridge,
Utility with separate fridge, washing machine sink and area for outdoor clothes
- Dining Room with table and chairs and patio doors out to top patio
Shower room with shower, WC and wash basin (downstairs)
Bedrooms – you will have access to 2 of the 4 bedrooms at the property. Please let us know your requirements so that the bedrooms can be made up for you for your arrival. The remaining 2 bedrooms will be locked and unavailable for use. The 4 bedroom option can be rented as ‘Compass Cottage’, sleeping up to 8. Please see the separate property details for Compass Cottage.
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed with en-suite bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin. (upstairs)
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed (upstairs)
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds (downstairs)
- Bedroom 4 single with pull out spare bed (downstairs)
- Cellar with freezer, BBQ and washing line. Please do not light or use the BBQ in the cellar, BBQ for outdoor use only. The cellar can be used for storing outdoor equipment (bikes, sail boards etc) but not petrol.
- Garden furniture, outdoor clothes line
Provision for parking 2 cars in designated area on Beach Road, the road is in between the former Nat West Bank building and the garage in the centre of the village. Parking outside the property for unloading only. Parking is also available in the harbour below the house when the tide is out. Please be aware of the tides.
Short breaks available
Compass Cottage Bach, The Harbour, Abersoch LL53 7AS
From Beresford Adams office, turn towards the harbour slip way in front of the clothes shop.
Compass Cottage Bach is the last house on the slipway.
Please collect keys from and return them to Beresford Adams Office