The accommodation comprises:
- Four bedroom former fisherman’s cottage
- Central Abersoch location on the inner harbour
- Hall entrance
- Lounge with comfortable seating for 8, with two large picture windows overlooking the harbour and the sea. Colour TV with Freeview. French doors leading onto a sunny terrace and lower paved garden area.
- Kitchen, fully fitted with dishwasher and fridge,
Utility, with separate fridge, washing machine, sink and for outdoor clothes
- Dining Room with table and chairs to seat 8, patio door on to top patio area
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed, with En-suite bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Bedroom 4 with single bed and pull out single bed
- Shower room with shower, WC and wash basin
- Cellar with freezer, BBQ and washing line. Please do not light or use the BBQ in the cellar, BBQ for outdoor use only. The cellar can be used for storing outdoor equipment (bikes, sail boards etc) but not petrol.
- Garden furniture
- Provision for parking 2 cars in designated area on Beach Road, the road is in between the former Nat West Bank building and the garage in the centre of the village. Parking outside the property for unloading only. Parking is also available in the harbour below the house when the tide is out. Please be aware of the tides.
External photographs shown are by kind permission of Martin Turtle Photography, visit turtlephotography.co.uk
Short breaks available in November, up to 17th December, January and February, please ring 01758 712408 for details.
Compass Cottage, The Harbour, Abersoch LL53 7LS
From Beresford Adams office, turn right towards the harbour slip way in front of the last shop.
Compass Cottage is the last house on the slip way.
Please collect keys from and return them to Beresford Adams office