‘Gwendy’, 71 Cae Du, Abersoch
£603 – £1,389
Garden & Balcony
Walk to Beach
Walk to Pub
Walk to Shop
From £603 for 7 nights
Gwendy is a fabulous three bedroomed house situated in an elevated position at the top of the popular Cae Du estate and enjoying superb panoramic views over the village towards Cardigan Bay and the St Tudwal’s Islands. Recently renovated, this property is tastefully presented in a clean, contemporary style with a beautiful open plan kitchen/living/dining area opening onto a balcony which provides an ideal spot to watch the world go by and enjoy a drink on warm summer evenings.
To the rear of the property is a garden and patio area, ideal for summer BBQs; parking is on the driveway at the front of the house.
Gwendy is within easy walking distance of Abersoch’s shops, bars, restaurants and beautiful beaches.
- Entrance hall with separate WC and wash basin.
- Living room, a fabulous open plan room with cosy multi fuel burner, wall mounted smart TV, DVD and ample comfortable seating, opening onto balcony with far reaching sea views providing the ideal spot to relax and watch the world go by
- Kitchen, newly fitted and well equipped with an induction hob and separate oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer & microwave and large dining table
- Bathroom with wash basin, WC, bath and wall mounted shower.
- Bedroom 1 with king sized double bed and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 with triple bunk beds (double bottom, single top) and sliding doors onto rear garden and patio area
- Garage housing washing machine and tumble dryer, there is also a BBQ available for guests’ use which is stored in the garage
- Parking for two vehicles on the driveway to the front of the property
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – please bring own towels and tea towels
- Heating – there are electric wall heaters in the bedrooms, underfloor heating in the lounge/kitchen and a heated towel rail in bathroom
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Sorry, no pets
To reach the property proceed up Abersoch High Street taking the right hand lane to follow the one way system past the Village Hall and school. Turn left at the T-junction (opposite the new houses) and proceed up the hill; take the second left turning into Cae Du and then the second right turning to the top of the cul de sac. Number 71 is located ahead.
Parking is on the driveway to the front of the property.