£915 – £2,000
Walk to Beach
From £915 for 7 nights
Hopewood is a delightful detached property lying in one of Abersoch’s foremost locations on a quiet private road just off Lon Sarn Bach. This lovely house is beautifully presented and offers spacious accommodation for up to 10 guests in five bedrooms.
A fabulous feature of this property is the wonderful outdoor space, which includes a decked balcony with sea views and steps leading down to a large, secluded garden fronting onto Abersoch Golf Course.
This beautiful house enjoys a tranquil location while remaining within easy walking distance of the beach, Yacht Club, golf course and village centre.
There is ample parking for several vehicles and /or boats to the front of the property.
- Kitchen, well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier and fridge freezer.
- Lounge/diner, a magnificent, light and airy L-shaped room with comfortable seating, wood burning stove, TV, DVD and CD player and a large dining table. Patio doors open onto a decked balcony overlooking the garden.
- Bathroom, ground floor bathroom with washbasin and bath with electric shower over. Separate WC.
- Master bedroom, ground floor room with king size bed, garden views and spacious en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom two, ground floor room with king size bed, garden views and wash basin.
- Bedroom three, ground floor room with twin beds.
- Upstairs to landing area on to
- Bedroom 4, upstairs room built in to the eves with twin beds and sea views, beautiful exposed beams
- Bedroom 5 upstairs room with twin beds with sea views.
- Outside, large secluded lawned gardens to all sides. Decked balcony off the lounge with access down to the garden and views across the golf course to Cardigan Bay. Patio table and chairs and gas BBQ for guests’ use.
- Parking, there is space for several vehicles to the front of the property.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Duvets and pillows provided – please bring own sheets, pillow cases & duvet covers, along with towels and tea towels
- Heating – electric heating along with wood burning stove in the living area
- £200 refundable security deposit
- Hopewood lies to the end of a private road, please be careful when driving onto the main Sarn Bach road as the access is slightly restricted due to oncoming traffic
- Sorry, no pets
Hopewood is situated just a short way from the village centre off Lon Sarn Bach.
To reach the property proceed up the High Street, staying in the left hand lane, and continue along Lon Sarn Bach. You will soon see a low stone wall on the left; just after this there is a private road on the left which runs parallel with the main road. Hopewood is the last property at the furthest end of this private road.
Please be careful when driving back onto the main Sarn Bach road as the access is slightly restricted to oncoming traffic.