£750 – £1,750
Garden & Patio
Walk to Beach
Walk to Pub
From £750 for 7 nights
Kerith is a fabulous four bedroomed detached family home in a peaceful location on the outskirts of Abersoch.
This lovely property has been tastefully refurbished to a high standard and provides comfortable accommodation for up to nine guests making it ideal for larger family groups. The village centre is around a 10 minute walk and Abersoch’s beautiful beaches, golf club and yacht club are all within easy reach.
To the rear of the property is an attractive private lawned garden and a sun terrace with views towards the St Tudwal’s islands; to the front there is ample parking for several vehicles and/or a boat on the driveway.
- Lounge/diner, a light, bright room enjoying views across the front garden towards the St Tudwal’s islands. The lounge has comfortable sofas, a TV with DVD player, log burning stove and ample space for a family to get together; patio doors lead out onto a lovely sun terrace with steps down to the front garden. The lounge leads into a dining area with a large table with seating for 10
- Kitchen, well equipped with electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Bedroom one, ground floor room with king size bed, cot and TV/DVD
- Bedroom two, ground floor room ideal for children with bunk beds and a single bed
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- Landing snug, a lovely upstairs sitting area with views towards the sea, the ideal spot to curl up with a holiday read!
- Bedroom three, with double bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom four with king size bed and TV/DVD.
- Garage housing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Garden, safely enclosed lawned garden ideal for children, and a lovely raised sun terrace enjoying views towards the St. Tudwal’s islands
- Parking for several cars and/or a boat at the front of the property
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Duvets and pillows provided – please bring own sheets, pillow cases & duvet covers along with towels and tea towels
- Heating – storage heating along with a log burning stove in the lounge/diner
- £250 refundable security deposit
- Sorry, no pets
Kerith is situated on the outskirts of the village, in a quiet cul de sac just off Lon Sarn Bach. All local amenities are within walking distance with the beach, golf course and yacht club close by and Abersoch’s many shops, bars and restaurants just a 10 minute walk away.
To reach the property proceed up the High Street, passing the Fire Station on your right. Continue along this road taking the third turning on your right into Llwyn Onn, turn left and Kerith is on your left at the end of the cul de sac.