Marchros Barn, Bwlchtocyn, Nr Abersoch
£950 – £1,450
Walk to Beach
From £950 for 7 nights
Marchros Barn is a magnificent four bedroomed barn conversion lying in an elevated position in Bwlchtocyn, with stunning panoramic views of Abersoch golf course, Abersoch main beach, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. This fabulous property is presented to a particularly high standard with oak and tiled flooring throughout and contemporary neutral décor.
A fabulous feature of this property is the outdoor space, which includes lovely terraced patio areas and a large enclosed garden. The tranquil setting combined with superb views make this an ideal spot to enjoy an evening drink and watch the world go by from a peaceful distance.
Abersoch beach is just a short walk down the hill and Porth Ceiriad only a mile away. Abersoch’s shops, bars and restaurants are just over 2 miles away and easily reached via a pleasant walk across the beach or golf course.
There is ample parking for several vehicles and/or boats to both the front and rear of the property.
- Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen, a lovely light room with beautiful views from every window; the kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher, electric hob & oven, microwave and fridge/freezer; a large farmhouse style dining table seats up to 10 guests; the lounge area has a comfortable L-shaped sofa, log burner style gas fire, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player with selection of DVDs, radio/CD player with IPod dock, family games, books and magazines. A large picture window with window seat enjoying magnificent views of the golf course and main beach and across Cardigan Bay to Snowdonia.
- Conservatory, leading from the lounge is a large oak framed conservatory with beautiful original slate flooring, enjoying the same amazing views and opening onto a large sun terrace.
- Bedroom one, double bed with wardrobe and chest of drawers; fully tiled en-suite with power shower, shaver light and socket, WC and hand basin.
- Bathroom, with white suite and power shower over bath
- Bedroom two, matching twin beds with wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom three, ideal for children with a single bed and bunk beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom four twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers. French doors leading out to front garden and terrace area
- Utility Room with sink, washer-dryer, separate fridge and ample additional storage
- Large wet room, fully tiled with power shower, separate WC and wash basin
- Outside, paved sun terrace with outdoor furniture leading to a large enclosed garden with breath taking views across the bay
- Ample parking to both the front and rear of the property with space for a number of vehicles and/or boat parking
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival
- Towels and tea towels provided but please bring own beach towels
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available by request
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Central heating
- Sorry, no pets
Marchros Barn is located in Bwlchtocyn, in a wonderfully tranquil spot overlooking Cardigan Bay.
To reach the property pass through Abersoch, continuing up the high street and out of the village along Lon Sarn Bach. Continue through Sarn Bach then take the left turn signposted to Bwlchtocyn. Follow this road past the old chapel (on the left), continuing for a little while around bends, then take the road to the left, signposted Porth Tocyn Hotel. Pass the Beach View Caravan park on your left and shortly after this you will see Marchros Barn on the corner where the lane turns right to the Porth Tocyn Hotel with another lane (no through road) leading to the beach straight ahead.