New Inn Lodge, Llangian
£555 – £635
Garden & Patio
Walk to Pub
From £555 for 7 nights
New Inn Lodge is a charming timber clad chalet situated in the picturesque rural village of Llangian, just a short drive from Abersoch. The chalet lies in the grounds of the owners’ home in a peaceful and private setting enjoying beautiful rural views.
Modernised and presented to a high standard, New Inn Lodge provides comfortable accommodation for up to four guests in two bedrooms and makes an ideal base to explore Abersoch and the surrounding area. Llanengan, with its popular village pub, is less than two miles away, as is the larger village of Abersoch which has all the necessary amenities along with a choice of bars and restaurants, and several beautiful beaches.
Llangian itself is a very pretty village with a beautiful church and a small village shop local selling local produce. There are lots of local walks to enjoy and the well known Hell’s Mouth/Porth Neigwl beach is also nearby.
Dogs are very welcome.
- Lounge/kitchen/dining, a spacious open plan room with comfortable reclining leather settees, electric fire, CD player/radio and Freeview TV. Lovely views onto the garden and far reaching rural views.
- Kitchen area, well equipped with fitted fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave and washing machine; dining table to seat four.
- Bathroom with sit in shower, vanity sink and WC.
- Bedroom one with king size bed, bedside drawers and door onto rear patio area enjoying lovely rural views.
- Bedroom two with two single beds, corner cupboard, drawers and smart TV.
- Outside there is a decking area with patio table and chairs overlooking the lovely cottage garden and further seating area next to the renovated original pig sty.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Bedding provided by arrangement (£20 charge)
- Please bring your own towels and tea towels
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Dogs welcome (£20 charge)
- The owners of New Inn Lodge will sometimes be at the property next door but they are very dog friendly.
- Please note that there is a small goldfish pond next door so guests are asked to take care with small children as it is not fenced off.
- Short breaks available (minimum 2 nights at £100 per night)
- Heating included
New Inn Lodge is located in the peaceful village of Llangian, around two miles from Abersoch.
To reach the property turn right just before Crust pizzeria, shortly after you enter Abersoch. Continue up the hill, proceed for around a mile then take a left hand turn just after the brow of the hill to drop down into the village of Llangian. Follow the road through the village with the church and village hall on your left hand side. New Inn Lodge is approximately 200 yards from the village hall on the right hand side. A sign for parking is at the property.