£755 – £1,300
Walk to Shop
Garden & Patio
Walk to Beach
Walk to Pub
From £775 for 7 nights
Ovesdon is a spacious bungalow situated in an elevated position within central Abersoch and enjoying views of the inner harbour and beyond towards Llanbedrog headland.
This property is ideally situated for guests wanting to take advantage of Abersoch’s bars and restaurants; its central location means all the amenities of the village are within very easy reach and Abersoch’s beautiful beaches, golf club and yacht club are just a short walk away.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden and to the side is a decked BBQ area enjoying sea views. To the front of the property there is ample parking for several vehicles and/or a boat on the driveway.
- Lounge, a spacious room with TV and DVD, comfortable seating set around a fireplace with open fire and dining table seating eight. Views towards Abersoch inner harbour.
- Kitchen area with large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, electric oven & hob, microwave and washing machine.
- Bedroom one with triple bunk bed (double at the bottom), wardrobe
- Bedroom two with triple bunk bed (double at the bottom), hanging rail
- Bedroom three with king size bed, drawers and hanging rail, en-suite shower room with WC, wash basin and shower
- Bathroom with WC, wash basin, bath with shower over
- Outside ample parking space, including room for a boat. BBQ area to the side and garden to the rear with garden furniture
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Duvets and pillows provided – please bring own sheets, pillow cases & duvet covers along with towels and tea towels
- Heating – the property is centrally heated and also has an open fire in the lounge/dining area
- £100 refundable security deposit
Ovesdon is situated in the centre of Abersoch, with all the amenities of the village within very easy walking distance.
To reach the property follow the one-way system up the High Street and Lon Gwydryn past the Village Hall and school. At the T-junction turn left; Ovesdon is approximately 250 yards up the hill on the left-hand side. Please look out for the name on the side of the house.