The Coach House, Llangwnadl
£410 – £810
Walk to Beach
From £800 for 7 nights
Garden & Patio
Walk to Pub
Walk to Beach
Walk to Pub
Central Village location
Walk to Shop
On the Beach
From £410 for 7 nights
The Coach House is a centuries’ old farm cottage situated on a small holding in the rural hamlet of Llangwnadl, within easy reach of Penllech beach and the Wales Coast Path. The property enjoys wonderful countryside views and provides the ideal location to relax and unwind; guests return year after year to enjoy the wonderful open space and peaceful location.
This characterful cottage sleeps four guests in a double and twin bed room, with a lovely lounge, fitted kitchen, family shower room and sunny dining area. With central heating as well as a wood burner the property is comfortable and cosy all year round.
Outside there is an enclosed garden and gated parking area with plenty of space for cars, boats and trailers. The cottage is just a mile away from a seasonal bar/café and four miles from the local pub.
The property is dog friendly.
- Dining porch, a lovely sunny space with a dining table set by the window overlooking the private garden; small utility area with washing machine.
- Lounge with cast iron log burning stove and a stunning cathedral style ceiling with exposed beams. A spacious, comfortable room with Freeview TV, a variety of books and games and pleasant views over the surrounding fields.
- Kitchen with country style units, equipped with a fan assisted oven, halogen hob dishwasher, microwave and large fridge freezer; door leading out to the courtyard.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
- Master bedroom with double bed and ample storage with wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables. Views over the well established cottage garden.
- Bedroom two, with matching twin beds and ample storage with bedside table, wardrobe and dressing table.
- Outside, there is a private driveway behind large wooden gates and an enclosed garden with mature fruit trees and flower beds. The outside space is beautifully kept and a very pleasant spot for family dinners al fresco with views across the surrounding countryside. The owners live on site and have horses stabled nearby which graze in the fields surrounding the property.
- Parking, there is plenty of space for parking for cars, boats or trailers
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – towels and tea towels are also provided
- Full central heating and log burner (initial supply of coal and logs provided)
- £100 refundable security deposit
The Coach House is situated in the coastal hamlet of Llangwnadl, just a short drive from the village of Aberdaron and within easy reach of Porth Oer/Whistling Sands. This characterful cottage is ideally located for exploring the quieter areas of the peninsula.
To reach the property from the roundabout in Pwllheli take the A499 signposted Abersoch/Llanbedrog, continue for 1.5 miles before turning right onto the B4413. Continue on this road for 6 miles, turning right to stay on the B4413; after 13 miles turn right onto the B4417. Continue straight across at the ninety degree bend after approximate 1 mile you will see the property signposted ‘Llyn Retreats’ on the left hand side.