Pant Cottage, Bwlchtocyn
£700 – £950
Walk to Beach
From £700 for 7 nights
Pant Cottage is located on Pant Farm in Bwlchtocyn, just a short way from Abersoch and close to the beautiful, secluded beach of Porth Ceiriad. This characterful cottage sleeps four guests in two bedrooms and enjoys a wonderful, peaceful location while still being within walking distance of Abersoch village centre.
Renovated to a high standard, the cottage has retained many lovely features including sash windows with deep sills, sloping ceilings and cottage style doors. It has its own large, private garden with a sunken patio area ideal for ‘al fresco’ dining.
With sea views and direct access to the Wales Coast Path Pant Cottage provides the ideal location to relax and switch off from day to day life. Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Porch, leads into a comfortable lounge with leather settees, TV and log effect electric fire
- Downstairs WC and wash basin
- Downstairs shower room with shower cubicle and heated towel rail
- Dining kitchen, a light and airy country style kitchen with newly fitted units; well equipped with microwave, fridge (with ice box), washer/dryer and dishwasher. Dual aspect with views across the front courtyard and to the rear over the garden and countryside beyond.
- Dog leg stairs to first floor landing
- Bedroom one with double bed, beside tables and chest of drawers. Cottage style door and sloping ceilings, velux window with beautiful views across the surrounding fields and nearby Porth Ceiriad.
- WC and wash basin
- Bedroom two with two single beds, bedside table, and chest of drawers. Cottage style door and sloping ceilings, velux window also with beautiful rural and sea views.
- Outside, a five-bar gate leads to a private parking area and lovely enclosed garden at the rear of the property. There is a large lawn and a feature sunken patio area with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – towels and tea towels are also provided but please bring your own beach towels
- Electric heating throughout
- One pet allowed for an extra £25
- £100 refundable security deposit
Pant Cottage is located in Bwlchtocyn, just a short way from Abersoch, close to Porth Ceiriad beach and the Wales Coast Path.
To reach the property pass through Abersoch, continuing up the high street and out of the village along Lon Sarn Bach. Continue through Sarn Bach then take the left turn signposted to Bwlchtocyn. Follow this road past the old chapel (on the left), continuing for a little while around bends. At the sign post for Cim Farm on the right hand side, take the right hand turn and follow this winding narrow lane right to the end, over a cattle grid and Pant Farm is on the left.
Access to Pant Cottage is to the right hand side of Pant Farm with the name on the gate.