£950 – £1,200
Walk to Shop
Walk to Beach
Walk to Pub
From £950 for 7 nights
Summerdale is a delightful three bedroomed bungalow situated on a quiet crescent within easy walking distance of Abersoch village centre. The village’s beautiful beaches, golf club and yacht club are also all within easy reach.
The property is ideal for families and comfortably accommodates six guests in a double bedroom, twin bedroom and bunk room. To the rear of the property is a covered patio area which opens onto a pleasant south-west facing enclosed garden, which enjoys the evening sun making it ideal for al fresco dining.
To the front there is ample off road parking for a number of cars and/or boats and trailers on the large driveway.
- Lounge/dining, a lovely bright open plan room with comfortable seating, TV, open fire and interesting artwork by local artists. Dining area with table to seat six and patio doors opening onto a covered outdoor terrace with additional seating offering an outdoor eating area.
- Kitchen, equipped with an electric cooker & hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, and microwave.
- Shower room with corner shower cubical, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- WC, additional separate WC
- Bedroom one, with super king bed, wardrobes and wash basin
- Bedroom two, with twin beds, wardrobe and wash basin
- Bedroom three, ideal for children with bunk beds
- Outside to the rear is a covered terraced area ideal for al fresco dining, leading into an attractive south west facing enclosed garden with garden furniture for guests’ use.
- Parking, there is excellent off road parking to the front of the property with space for 3 or 4 vehicles/boats/trailer
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – please bring your own towels and tea towels
- Heating – the property has storage heaters along with an open fire in the living/dining room
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Sorry, no pets
Summerdale is situated close to the village centre, in a quiet crescent just off Lon Sarn Bach. All local amenities are within walking distance with the beach, golf course and yacht club close by and Abersoch’s many shops, bars and restaurants are less than a 10 minute walk away.
To find the property proceed up the High Street, continuing through the village until you pass the Fire Station on your right. Take the next right turn into Lon Hawen, Summerdale is on the left (no 15), the house name is on the property.