SWN Y BORTH
The accommodation comprises:
- Three bedroom coastal cottage near Hells Mouth
- Lounge with comfortable seating, bi-fold doors leading out onto the garden. Oak flooring with under floor heating. Multi-fuel burner. Colour TV on a shelving unit
- Kitchen/Dining Area is fully fitted with Miele gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, large fridge, microwave and ample storage cupboards with bi-fold doors and views over the garden towards the sea
- Master Bedroom 1 (downstairs) with double bed
- Luxury shower-room with large shower, w.c. and wash basin
- Stairs lead to the 1st floor where there are 2 bright bedrooms located under the eaves
- Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Bedroom 3 comprising of twin single beds with an optional third “pull-out” trundle bed with proper mattress
- There are enclosed gardens perfect for entertaining or relaxing as a family with a feature landscaped patio area. A real suntrap & protected from any weather. Outdoor seating & BBQ. Plenty of parking on the private drive.
- Within walking distance of the fabulous Sun Inn, Llanengan which offers great hospitality and renowned home-cooked food.
From Beresford Adams office, go up the High Street and turn right onto Lon Gwydryn and follow the road and turn left (Lon Engan) towards Llanengan for approx. 1 mile.
Pass the Sun Inn (on your left) and continue along this road towards Hells Mouth. Before you reach Hells Mouth car park there is a road on the left-hand side and Swn y Borth can be found a little way along this road on the right-hand side.
Please collect from and return keys to Beresford Adams Office.