Tan y Foel
A stunning and beautifully appointed and totally refurbished detached family residence providing 4 bedrooms with central heating and double glazing. A wonderful setting to the outskirts of the rural village of Mynytho just over 2 miles from Abersoch and commanding magnificent views towards Cardigan Bay and St Tudwals Islands and with South Westerly views to porth Neigwl. Enclosed paddock area to the front making it an ideal play area for children.
The delightful interior which is light and bright and has been thoroughly renovated and improved over the years comprises:
- ENTRANCE HALL with cloakroom and W.C.
- Splendid LOUNGE with comfortable settees from which to enjoy the large TV and DVD. Leading into a large conservatory dining room with French windows to the patios and gardens.
- LARGE FARMHOUSE STYLE KITCHEN with dining area with a cookoer/oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer. Dining table and chairs.
- LAUNDRY ROOM with washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM WITH W.C.
- BEDROOM 1 double bedroom with wash hand basin Sea Views. Colour TV
- BEDROOM 2 double bedroom sea views.
- BEDROOM 3 twin bedded room with sea views.
- BEDROOM 4 twin bedded room again with sea views.
- BATHROOM with a luxury suite and separate shower.
Large safe gardens ideal for games and BBQs (provided). Various seating areas for alfresco dining and picnics.
The surrounding fields are occasionally used by a sheep farmer.
Access is allowed to the raised viewing seating area. Please make sure gates are kept closed at all times.
- No Short breaks.
- Saturday Changeover.
- No Pets.
- Bed linen and towels included.
Located a short drive from Abersoch is the rural village of Mynytho. It has its own well stocked post office/offlicence/general store.
Please collect and return keys to Beresford Adams Office.