The Lodge, Llangwnadl
£490 – £785
Walk to Beach
From £490 for 7 nights
The Lodge is a warm and welcoming chalet situated on a small holding in the rural hamlet of Llangwnadl on the northern side of the Llyn peninsula. The property is close to Penllech beach and the Wales Coast Path, enjoys wonderful views and provides the ideal location to relax and unwind; guests return year after year to enjoy the wonderful open space and peaceful location.
The chalet offers great family accommodation sleeping five guests in two doubles and a small single bedroom. There is a modern bathroom and large open plan kitchen/family room with feature cast iron wood burner effect gas fire. The chalet is fully double glazed which makes it a great rental all year round.
There is plenty of outside space with an enclosed garden, an additional shower which can be utilised if necessary and ample parking space. Lovely views over open countryside towards the sea, with South Stack lighthouse in the distance, make this a truly unique holiday home.
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen, a large room with plenty of windows, feature cast iron effect gas stove, comfortable seating, Freeview TV and a selection of books and games; dining table to seat five; fitted kitchen equipped with full size fridge-freezer, dishwasher, gas cooker, gas water heater and plenty of cupboard space.
- Bathroom with modern suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle
- Bedroom one with double bed, plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space and a window overlooking the surrounding fields
- Bedroom two with double bed, wardrobes and window overlooking the surrounding fields
- Bedroom three with single bed and window overlooking the garden
- Outside, private garden with lawn and mature hedging, beautiful rural views. The owners live on site and have horses stabled nearby which graze in the fields surrounding the property. Dogs are welcome
- Parking, there is ample space for parking for cars, boats or trailers.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival – towels and tea towels are also provided
- £100 refundable security deposit
The Lodge is situated in the coastal hamlet of Llangwnadl, just a short drive from Aberdaron and within easy reach of Porth Oer/Whistling Sands. The chalet is ideally located for exploring the quieter areas of the peninsula.
To reach the property from the roundabout in Pwllheli take the A499 signposted Abersoch/Llanbedrog, continue for 1.5 miles before turning right onto the B4413. Continue on this road for 6 miles, turning right to stay on the B4413; after 13 miles turn right onto the B4417. Continue straight across at the ninety degree bend after approximate 1 mile you will see the property signposted ‘Llyn Retreats’ on the left hand side.