Tide’s Reach, Llanbedrog
£900 – £2,250
On the Beach
Walk to Pub
From £900 for 7 nights
Short Breaks Available
Tide’s Reach is part of a former boathouse lying in a unique location at the bottom of Mynydd Tir y Cwmwd / Llanbedrog headland. Arguably Llanbedrog’s most well known and photographed property, The Boathouse enjoys a sheltered position, nestled between the headland and the sweeping bay of Llanbedrog beach. There are ever-changing panoramic views from almost every window and the property has been thoughtfully designed in order to make the most of its stunning beachside location.
The Boathouse has recently been converted into three luxury holiday cottages and now comprises the ‘Two Bed Boathouse’, the ‘Three Bed Boathouse’ and ‘Tide’s Reach’. The properties can be booked together to accommodate an extended family group of up to 22 guests.
Tides Reach sleeps 6/8 guests in three bedrooms on the lower ground floor of the property, with an en-suite master bedroom with king-size bed, further double room, a twin room and family bathroom. An additional two guests can be accommodated on the sofa bed in the open plan kitchen/living/dining room. There is underfloor heating throughout.
This wonderful property enjoys stunning views and an unrivalled location; a 100ft terrace along the length of the property makes the ideal spot to enjoy an alfresco breakfast or an evening G&T. With views across the sweeping bay to Pwllheli and beyond to the Snowdonia mountains, Tide’s Reach is the perfect location to switch off from day to day life and relax in the utmost comfort.
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, a spacious open plan room which beautifully blends contemporary interior style with the traditional character of this special building. Large feature arched windows allow plenty of light into the room and offer stunning panoramic sea, mountain and beach views. Comfortable seating and a wall mounted smart TV complete the living area.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with high gloss units, integrated appliances, including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, hob & grill, washing machine and tumble dryer; dining area comfortably seating 8 people.
- Twin bedroom, a spacious twin room with wall mounted smart TV and gorgeous sea views.
- Double bedroom, with feature arched window offering fabulous views and door opening onto terrace, wall mounted smart TV.
- Master en-suite bedroom with king size bed, feature arched window offering further fabulous views and door opening onto terrace, wall mounted smart TV, luxurious en-suite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Family bathroom, a luxurious bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower, WC and wash basin.
- Grounds and location, The Boathouse is situated in grounds amounting to some 6 acres of woodland and has direct beach front access. To the rear of the property rises Llanbedrog headland with pleasant walks to the Tin Man and beyond towards Abersoch. Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery, open air theatre and café is a very short walk away, as it the newly reopened Y Gali café/bar on Llanbedrog beach.
- 100ft terrace, a partially covered terrace runs the length of the property and offers the perfect space to enjoy outside dining come rain or shine or to simply to watch the waves and the activity on the beautiful National Trust beach. Large wooden dining table and chairs.
- Outdoor showers, ideal after a day on the beach.
- Ample parking at the end of the private driveway.
- Check in from 5pm
- Check out by 9am
- Beds made up on arrival and towels provided
- Dog friendly (charged at £50 per week)
- Short breaks available
To reach The Boathouse from Pwllheli take the main road at the Pulrose roundabout signposted Llanbedrog and Abersoch. As you come into the village of Llanbedrog you will see a fuel station on your left, take the road to the left past the station and at the junction turn left past the church towards the beach. On the right hand side there is a gateway into Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw, go though the gate and then immediately turn left onto a private roadway. Follow this to the right and you will see The Boathouse through the private gates. There is ample parking for several vehicles.