Yr Hen Bost, Abersoch
£500 – £875
- Family friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Walk to the pub
- Walk to the beach
- Laundry facilities
- Outside terraced area
- Short breaks
- Central village location
From £500 for seven nights
Yr Hen Bost is a lovely, three bedroomed apartment located in the heart of Abersoch above the Joules shop. This beautiful apartment has recently been refurbished to a high standard and is stylishly presented throughout with light and airy coastal themed décor, finished with Joules furniture, home wares and bed linen.
All the amenities of the village are on your doorstep with shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants all within easy reach. Abersoch’s beautiful beaches are within very easy walking distance and the apartment is equipped with a Joules picnic rucksack, blanket, coolbag and beach chairs for guests’ use. Dogs are very welcome.
A terraced balcony area with outdoor furniture provides an ideal spot to watch the world go by and enjoy an al fresco dinner on warm sunny evenings.
There is designated parking for two cars in a private car park to the rear of the apartment.
Further details . . .
- Lounge, a lovely bright room with comfortable Joules sofas, wall mounted TV, window seat ideal for people watching and a large dining table with bench seating
- Kitchen, very well equipped with electric cooker & hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Bedroom one, with double bed and ample storage with bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom two, with matching twin beds, bedside table and small chest of drawers
- Bedroom three, ideal for younger children with bunk beds and a small chest of drawers
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath, wash basin and separate WC
- Spacious hallway with ample hanging space and a large utility cupboard housing a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board and washer-dryer
- Outside terraced balcony area with outdoor furniture
- Designated parking for two vehicles in a private car park to rear of the apartment
- Check in from 3.00pm
- Check out by 10.30am
- Beds made up on arrival
- Towels and tea towels provided but please bring own beach towels
- £100 refundable security deposit
Yr Hen Bost Apartment is located above the Joules store on Harbour Road in the heart of Abersoch, right next door to our Home From Home/Beresford Adams offices.
The property is ideally located for Abersoch’s shops, bars and restaurants and within very easy walking distance of the villages’ beautiful beaches.
To access the car park, pass Beresford Adams and Joules shop on your right, then take the first road on the right at the end of the shops. The entrance to the car park is on the right, with designated parking marked out as ‘Post office’ at the far end of the car park.
What do our guests think of Yr Hen Bost?
‘We had a lovely stay, blah blah, etc etc. We loved everything about this beautiful apartment, the location, the décor, the facilities . . . we really couldn’t fault it!’
Mr Smith – January 2020
‘What a gem of a place – we’ve already booked our next visit’
The Jones Family – October 2019